minimum 10 days
This itinerary is a cruise idea.
The catamarans being privatized, the duration of the stops and the excursions are modifiable.
The crews are familiar with the region and are at your disposal throughout the cruise to answer your requests!
The day of departure: Tahiti – Navigation
Reception at the airport – Boarding at the Marina Taina.
Briefing according to your arrival time – sailing departure.
Fishermen’s whale watching for whales and dolphins.
Possibility to go to the center of Papeete (taxi not included).
Navigation by the lagoon at the Marina Taina.
Dinner on board or at the marina (not included) anchorage in Taina.
The 2nd day: Tahiti – Moorea
- After breakfast – 2 hours of sailing to reach Moorea
- Searching for whales with possible observation in the ocean
- Arrival Cook’s Bay
- Mooring in 2 meters of water and free swimming
- Lunch + dinner on board,
- Snorkeling ballad with swimming with rays and sharks
- Tour of the submerged tiki spot
- Visit of Cook Bay or Opunohu
- In the evening Departure 11:00 pm for Maiao – 8h of night navigation
3rd day: Tetiaroa
Observe the brown boobies, red-footed boobies and pacific frigates. You have 15 species of birds that are found on this atoll. Laze on the beach before heading back on board for lunch.
Swim with lemon sharks or paddle board in this dark blue.
Day 4: Tetiaroa – Huahine
- After breakfast, visit the deserted beaches of the island and Maa Tahitian on the beach.
- End of afternoon departure for Huahine night navigation (about 9h)
Day 5: Huahine
- Arrival around 7:00 am in Huahine
- Visit of the village of FARE
- Excursion 4×4 possible (extra charge), snorkeling etc …
- Departure for the south of Huahine (1 hour of navigation) by the lagoon
- Mooring and dinner in the south of the island for the night
Day 6: Huahine – Raiatea
- Breakfast on board then visit the sacred eels
- Lunch at Fare at anchor and departure for Raiatea (5 hours of navigation) – search for whales
- Arrival Raiatea around 5:00 pm
- Visit UTUROA village or Marae classified – visit of a navigable river
- Then search for an anchorage for the night with dinner on board
Day 7: Raiatea – Tahaa
- Breakfast on board
- Diving possible at 8:30 am at UTUROA Marina
- Departure Raiatea – Tahaa (2 hours sailing) by the lagoon at 10:30 am
- Visit the pearl farm and the vanillery.
- Visit the Coral Garden in Freestyle
- Evening show dinner with traditional Polynesian oven – external service provider (extra charge)
Day 8: Tahaa – Bora bora
- Visit of the botanical garden, vanillery pearl farm & coral garden
- Catamaran Tahaa Tour with snorkeling
- Breakfast – lunch – dinner on board or ficus – external supplier (extra charge)
- Departure for Bora Bora – 5 hours of navigation by the lagoon
- Mooring near Motu Tapu, swimming with rays
- Free visit of the village of Vaitape (Bora Bora)
- Free swimming and anchoring for the night
- Breakfast-lunch-dinner traditional Tahitian oven-external service provider (extra charge)
Day 9: Bora Bora – Maupiti
- Diving at 8:15 am on Bora Bora
- Visit of Matura Bay south of Bora with discovery of the bay
- Visit a private motu with picnic on the ground
- Departure on Maupiti – 4h navigation (long circuit)
- Dinner and overnight at mooring in Maupiti
Day 10: Maupiti
- After breakfast Diving possible Mooring in 2 meters of water and free swimming
- Hiking tour of the island by bike, visit mara’ea
- At the end of the afternoon, return to Tahiti
Discover their experience...
“ This has been a very enjoyable journey! “